Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Goodbye Melbourne Bear

I have been putting off this post for a while now, because every time I try to write anything, I get a bit sad.
Last week, Melbourne Bear fell out of the pram on our travels to the shopping centre. Although we retraced our steps twice and spoke to lost and found at the shopping centre, we haven't managed to find him. Since Oli is rarely without him, he still asks for 'bear' at bedtime. Then, sadly, remembers what happened, and says 'Bear...gone.'
We hope that someone picked him up, and will love him as much as we did. Goodbye Melbourne Bear, we'll miss you...



<3

2 comments:

  1. So sorry that Melbourne Bear is gone. I hope Oli can find a new comforting friend soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is currently trialling 2 bears :) He's successfully communicated to me that they are far inferior to Melbourne Bear, but that he's open to friendship with another bear :)

    ReplyDelete